Our mission is to provide excellent service at a fair price while maintaining an enjoyable, team oriented workplace. To assist in our mission, we've adopted the following policies, terms and conditions.
You can place your order in a variety of convenient ways:
For orders received by 4pm EST in stock items ship the same day or within 24 hours. Orders are shipped FOB, shipping point.
Unlike many of our competitors, we don't hide our shipping costs
- Ground shipping is free on orders over $150 and only $6.95 for orders under $150.
- Expedited shipping methods are available and charges for these services will be added to your invoice. For additional info or pricing for these services please contact us.
- Air delivery is required for orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Hazardous and refrigerated products require special handling, and charges for these services will be added to your invoice.
- We prefer payment at the time of the order via major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
- We also ship on open account, Net 15 (payment should be sent within 10 days of invoice receipt to avoid late charges). Late charges of 1.5% per month will be applied to all past due invoices.
Due to the sensitive nature of our products, we require valid DEA and State license copies on file in order to establish an account. Once we receive your valid licenses, you may place orders via phone, fax, email or request an online account to order via our website.
Since we are located in South Carolina, we only collect and pay sales taxes on South Carolina customers. We do not charge or collect sales tax for customers located outside South Carolina, who are responsible for compliance with their local sales tax laws.
We make every effort to provide you consistently low prices, but due to manufacturer price and policy changes, prices may change at any time without prior notice.
- Please report claims for missing or damaged items within 2 working days of receipt of order.
- When signing for orders, please have carrier note boxes damaged in shipping.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team at 1.855.MEDSURG (1.855.633.7874), or email@example.com
- All returns if elegible require a completed Return Authorization Form and pre-approval. Products returned with out approval or a completed Return Authorization form will not be accepted for credit. Product must be in saleable condition when we receive it back. Product that has been used, opened, written on or is in any way unsaleable cannot be returned.
- Due to regulatory restrictions, prescription products may not be returned unless damaged, recalled or shipped in error.
- To initiate a return please contact us at 855-633-7874 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-approved returns made 15 days after receipt will incur a 25% restocking fee (no returns after 30 days).
- Special order items or items flagged "non-returnable" may not be returned.