||Rx Destroyer™, All-Purpose, 16oz
|RxDestroyer™ ALL-PURPOSE Formula Directions:
*Outer shell of capsules and patch material will NOT dissolve.
- Load medications into the bottle*
- Tightly replace cap
- Gently shake to mix solution over medications
- Store and use again
- Bottle is full when contents are within 2 inches from cap – DO NOT OVERFILL
- Discard bottle and its contents into common trash.
- Always follow institutional policies, state, local and federal disposal regulations for compliance.
CAPACITY: 1 Gallon: holds approximately 3000 pills/patches or 64oz of liquid
DO NOT place P-list and U-list hazardous pharmaceuticals in container.
- All non-hazardous medications (DEA-controlled and Non-controlled).
- Pills, Capsules, Tablets, Liquids, Lozenges, Transdermal Patches, Fentanyl Lollipops, Suppositories.
- Do not add gassing items such as effervescent, antacid medications or syringes (hardware). Combinations of medications added to RxDestroyer are limitless. Always consult your staff supervisor with questions regarding combinations which may produce gasses prior to use.
- Check Federal and State Guidelines on how to determine if medications are hazardous waste.
DO NOT add effervescent or antacid or gassing medications.
IMPORTANT: If bottle swells, effervescents or gassing additives have been inadvertently introduced, do not open container. Review internal process and or consult supervisor.
- Rx Destroyer TM pharmaceutical disposal system is a ready-to-use product.
- System requires no additives or special training to use.
- Easy as 1-2-3: 1) Load 2) Invert 3) Discard
- System contains patent pending solution that begins dissolving medications on contact. Active medication ingredients are adsorbed or neutralized by activated charcoal.
- Each container contains a carefully formulated balance of ingredients that will destroy to medication capacity.
- RxDestroyer™ patent pending formula controls :
- Resists mold growth
- Resists bacteria development
- System automatically controls internal pressure
||Rx Destroyer™, All-Purpose Formula, 16oz Bottle, (holds approx 300 pills or additional 8oz of liquid), (each)
||C2R Global Manufacturing